Friday, December 16, 2011

That Uncanny Feeling



In the morning, an uncanny air loomed throughout the bungalow.  It was a work day, and I could sense it.  I was correct.  In the morning, I published my blogs from my earlier dive trip.  I later did a lesson of math.  One would think that this is not very much, except I failed at my focusing duties and it took all day.  I have six months to learn and become master with the focusing skills, so I am not too worried.  I think tomorrow will be more exciting than today.

Tomorrow, we will take a bus to a national park by a lake where we plan to stay the next few days.  We will catch the bus in the early morning, probably just by waiting on the side of the road for the correct ride.  We might go to a bus station though.  I have been traveling in Asia for ages and I am used to the lack of clarity of this decision and for some reason find it somewhat normal.  I am a little freaked that I may have forgotten the Western style of travel.  I think I will be amazed when I first transport back home in Alaska.  For the national park and the lake, I have no expectations.

That’s all folks!



Thank you for reading Rohan Geographic!     

No comments:

Post a Comment