Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Math in Pokhara




Today, we woke up early to catch a flight to Pokhara.  We were all extremely tired but ready to open our eyes to a new part of the plant earth.  We arrived at the airport, walked through security and waited at the gate.  Time zipped by and soon we were blasted into the air off a long runway.  On board we saw an amazing view of the Himalayas.  We were soon descending on a large town.  We found a hotel, where I spent the rest of the day doing school work.  I completed two lessons of math. I will write more of my impressions of Pokhara when I have seen more of the town.  Tomorrow, I will raft while my parents kayak on the Upper Seti River.


Thank you for reading Rohan Geographic!

1 comment:

  1. It must have been awesome flying over the Himalayas. Good pics from the plane.
    I really liked the one yesterday of you with the Buda.
    Love, Grandma Doris

    ReplyDelete